The fabulous Nelly Thomas, Melbourne comedian, author & media personality interviewed me for her Person, Place and Thing podcast. It was a rare and generous opportunity to talk about my life and interests, I am more used to talking about my work than myself.
- Participatory research methods for investigating digital health literacy in culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- My favorite person, place and thing
- Being an ally, not just on International Day of People with Disability…but, every day.
- What do artists bring to research?
- Conversations on Tangata Whenua and Asian solidarity
- Women of Colour ‘in’ academia: Political creativity and (im)possibilities of solidarity
- On the limits of empathy
- An interview with nurse and multi-disciplinary researcher Dr Ruth De Souza
- How inclusive is craftivism?
- What does meaningful participation look like in Citizen Science?
access art artists bicultural caring casino chinese colonisation communication cultural safety diaspora digital health diversity equity food goa goans health helping Indians indigenous international asian students kenya legislation maori maternity mental health migrant migrants migration multicultural new zealand nursing nz pacific participation portuguese postnatal depression pregnancy problem gambling racism research sel-care social support tanzania